Surface Skins Push Pads
Surfaceskins are door push pads which self disinfect in the vital seconds, between one user and the next to help STOP the spread of germs and break the chain of infection.
Surfaceskins are effective against bacteria and some viruses, such as coronavirus. They have been successfully validated by numerous in vitro trials including NHS laboratories and internationally renowned microbiology research organisations.
It only takes one person depositing germs and bacteria on the door plate to potentially put subsequent users (seconds later), at risk.
Engineered to KILL deposited germs in SECONDS
- Effective against bacteria & some viruses, such as Coronavirus
- Alternative copper, silver & plastic based products can take many hours to achieve a similar germ kill level
- Proven in multiple successful In-Vitro Trials, with excellent performance data & two key JOHI study publications
- Promotes existing Infection Control Practices & Proven to increase gel dispenser usage by 80%
- Demonstrates commitment to hygiene & well-being for staff, patients & visitors
- Validated in NHS Laboratory
- Low Cost & Quick and Easy to Install
Each time a Surfaceskins push pad is pressed, the micro-valved top sheet releases a small quantity of alcohol gel, to achieve self-disinfection of the top surface in SECONDS.
This is vital as people can pass through a door only seconds apart.
The Performance Advantage: Surfaceskins are engineered to kill deposited germs in the VITAL SECONDS between one user and the next passing through the door, offering each individual maximum protection from previous door users, whilst actively promoting the increased use of alcohol gel dispensers and hand washing. Alternative silver and plastic based products can take many hours to achieve a similar germ kill level.
Surfaceskins solve a serious infection control problem and complement existing gel dispensers and hand cleaning. Hand washing and gel dispensers clean hands, but as soon as you touch a door you risk becoming contaminated from a previous door user. Surfaceskins are NOT designed to clean hands, but are engineered to kill deposited germs and bacteria in the VITAL seconds between one user and the next passing through the door, thus helping prevent the spread of some of the germs, viruses and bacteria associated with healthcare associated infections (HAI’s).