Raizer Lifting Chair
Raizer is a battery operated mobile lifting chair that helps a fallen person up to almost standing position within a few minutes. Raizer can with ease be assembled and operated by only one staff member and does not require any physical effort, besides a supportive hand.
A person who has fallen and can not get up again is raised comfortably up to a sitting or almost standing position in a way that supports the entire body throughout the process. This way of lifting shows consideration for the importance of being helped up in a dignified and safe way.
Raizer, the state of the art lifting chair, is used by personnel in home care as well as for ambulance services and all personnel working with lifting and moving of individuals with reduced mobility in general. The helper can without assistance handle the Raizer and the person on the floor with minimal physical effort, thus lifting and moving don't put the assistant's back, arms, etc. at risk.
Easy to transport
Raizer is to be disassembled after use and thus easily transported and used anywhere and in any situation. This innovative aid for lifting and moving allows the assistant to help a fallen person to sit or stand in a few minutes (including the assembly) from arrival on site.
Raizer is carried disassembled to the place where it is to be used and is battery operated via a remote control.
Liftup has cooperated with a partner in design and innovation during the development process to achieve the exclusive expression of the Raizer. All the materials are carefully selected with focus on stability and durability and in consideration of both the helper and the fallen person.
- Mobile chair for transfer from floor to a sitting or standing position
- Easily assembled and operated by only one assistant
- Minimal physical effort for the assistant
- Both the fallen person and the assistant can feel comfortable and safe in the process
- Light and easy to transport in 2 bags
- Assembly prior to operation: max 3 minutes
- Optimal solution for personnel in home care as well as for ambulance services
- Battery operated and can be supplied with a remote control as supplementary equipment
- Can transfer individuals weighing up to 150 kg
- Lifting capacity: Max. 150kg
- Lifting time: 20-30 secs
- Seat 9 kg
- Legs and back rest 4kg
- Total 13kg
- Charger (2 pcs.): Soniel 12V. 100-240V and 12 V car adapter
- Number of lifts on a full charge:
- 40 with a max. load.
- Approx. 100 with an average load
- Charging time : Max. 6 hours
- Charging of empty battery: 10–15 min = 1 transfer