The HoverMatt air transfer system is the number one choice of hospitals for lateral patient transfers and patient repositioning.
With this revolutionary HoverMatt Air Transfer System, the mattress - and the patient - float on a cushion of air, so caregivers can safely transfer patients without lifting or straining.
By reducing injuries related to lateral transfers and repositioning, the HoverMatt air transfer system helps to improve staff retention while meeting legislative guidelines for safe patient handling.
The HoverMatt transfer mattress also gives your patient more comfort and safety, with reduced skin shear and bruising.
More important reasons to choose the HoverMatt Air Transfer Mattress:
- Air-assisted technology improves patient and caregiver safety and comfort during transfers
- Inflated mattress moves patient in stable position, reducing skin shear and bruising
- Heat-sealed construction eliminates needle holes that are potential bacteria pathways
- Radiolucent and MRI compatible for artifact-free imaging
- Available in multiple styles and widths with a 544kg weight limit to accommodate most patients
- Variable speed air supply provides quieter and slower inflation options