Lift Seat Home
Powered Toilet Lift Seat
The Home Lift Seat lowers disabled people onto the toilet and raises them back up again to their feet, doing so under power with a smooth action and utilizing a “sit-to-stand” motion. This motion is recognized as the most efficient way of getting to one’s feet as it allows the application of the body’s major muscle groups in the correct order. It mimics the rise motion of most “rise and recline” armchairs so is a familiar movement for many people. It therefore allows people to toilet independently or with reduced care while at the same time minimizing the risk of a fall, or getting stuck.
- Safe toileting at home gives you independence
- Lowers you under power from a standing position until you are over the toilet
- Raises you back up under power from a sitting position
- Utilises an anatomically correct “sit-to-stand” motion
- Use over your own toilet with no works required
- Proper oval shaped opening allowing for easy toileting
- Quick and easy to set up
- Safely use the toilet on your own or with reduced care
- Reduce the risk of falls and associated injuries, and reduce the chances of being unable to get off the toilet
- Can also be used as a commode
- Use over shower toilets such as Geberit and Clos-o-Mat, and is also compatible with Bio Bidet
- Liftseat Home safe working load is 146 kg
- Liftseat Bariatric model SWL is 203 kg
Please note: The look and function of the Liftseat Bariatric model is the same as the Home model, but the Bariatric model is 5 inches (13cm) wider
How It Works
1. HANDHELD CONTROL
Simple 2 button handheld control lowers or raises you utilizing a smooth action. A large buttoned hand control is also available for those who need it, such as people with impaired hand strength or vision problems.
2. FLAT TRANSFER SEAT
The Lift Seat Home models come with this seat as standard. It makes transfer easy, and is smooth with rounded edges.
3. BEDSIDE COMMODE
This is unique to Lift Seat, making us the world’s only powered bedside commode. For clients in their homes it means if they cannot make it to their toilet, the toilet can go to them; either bedside or in the lounge. This can be a temporary move – such as after surgery – or a permanent one. As the Lift Seat does not need ground fixing over the toilet nor anywhere else, it is quick and easy to transport and place in the required position.
4. POWER OPTIONS
All Lift Seats come with 2 batteries, with one being plugged into the motor and therefore used to move the unit and a second on charge. They can then be swapped over to ensure continuity of use.
Lift Seat also provides a cable for plugging into mains power.
5. LEVELLING FEET
The frame of every Lift Seat has the ability to receive 4 feet – one in the corner of each frame, which act as self levelers if an uneven floor is encountered.
Lift Seat also has a range of 4 heights of feet that allow clients to adjust the height of the unit to better suit their needs.
6. STREAMLINED DESIGN
It is vital that any toileting product such as the Lift Seat fits over toilets that are often placed in tiny bathrooms. Our streamlined and compact design allows the Lift Seat to fit in virtually every type of bathroom and over every type of toilet.