Wheelchair Add-On Power Options
All power add-on drives can be retrofitted to an existing wheelchair with a special bracket and some minor modifications. This allows almost any manual chair to be converted into a lightweight powered wheelchair whilst retaining the characteristics of a manual chair.
The e-motion is a power-assisted wheel which is mounted onto your wheelchair in place of your manual wheel.
- Electrical wheel hub supports the propelling movement
- Pushing and braking is realised as usual with the push rims
- Gradients and longer stretches are mastered with minimal power expenditure
- Individual driving-characteristic programming options
- Keep active
- Suitable for the majority of manual wheelchairs
A manual wheelchair with extra thrust.
Gearless drive technology and the exceptionally low noise level, you can get to where you want to discreetly and quietly.
e-motion has electric motors integrated in the wheel hubs to support the wheelchair driver’s pushing force.
Each pulse on the push rim is detected by e-motion’s intelligent sensors and converted to precisely the required degree of power assistance.
With this extra thrust, even long distances, ramps or slopes can be overcome without having to rely on a helper.
e-motion even lets you go downhill: its power assistance boosts the braking pulse, so that driving down a steep slope is not only safe but also a relaxing experience.
The energy for this purpose is supplied by ultra high-power lithium-ion batteries, so that a wide radius of action and unprecedented durability are guaranteed.
Maximum Speed 6km/h
Weight (without chair) 24kg
Maximum Range 12km
Heaviest Component 10kg
Weight Capacity 120kg
The twion is the fastest and lightest push-rim drive in a modern design featuring smartphone connectivity.
The active drive offers new freedom for wheelchair drivers. The compact and silent wheel hub drives with built-in lithium ion batteries ensure greater propulsion force on push-rim wheels.
Moreover, the twion drive wheels are suitable for almost all common active wheelchairs. This is made possible by the small, lightweight bracket that is simply fitted to the wheelchair. With the convenient quick-release system, both the manual wheels and twion drive wheels can be used, meaning that the required drive type, manual or with E Power, is available at all times.
- Dynamic propulsion assistance up to a speed of 6km/h (optionally 10km/h)
- Easy to transport and load since each drive wheel weighs a mere 6kg
- Lithium ion battery technology – lightweight and with a long service life
- The EasyConnex magnetic charging connector automatically finds the correct position for insertion
- Highly efficient digital electronic direct drive featuring energy recovery to achieve a greater range
- All information and driving programmes on your Android smart phone including innovative feature such as BlueDrive remote control
WORLD FIRST BLUEDRIVE.
The innovative BlueDrive function allows wheelchairs equipped
with twion drive wheels to be remotely controlled by Smartphone*
The integrated inclination sensors ensures that a slight tilt
of the Smartphone in the required direction of travel sets the
wheelchair in motion. A virtual joystick is available as an
alternative means of control
Weight per wheel from 6.0kg
Speed up to 10km/h with Mobility Plus package*
Connectivity Bluetooth (Android Smartphones)
Battery technology maintenance-free lithium-ion cells, 36 months warranty
The E-Fix is the electrical add-on drive for your wheelchair! It allows the user to cover longer distances quickly and easily. The conversion is very easy. Just swap the drive wheels and install the battery pack and control unit
The E-Fix comes in 4 models, in two weight capacities: E25/E35 (120kg) & E26/E36 (160kg)
- Converts any manual wheelchair into a highly efficient electric wheelchair
- A quick twist of each motor hub is all that is needed to convert the wheelchair from manual to electric operation and back again
- Wheelchair can still be folded or operated manually without removing the E-Fix
|Battery pack||36 V, 6.0 Ah, 216 Wh||36 V, 7.5 Ah, 270 Wh|
|Battery charger (input)||90 - 240 V AC||90 - 240 V AC|
|Battery charger (output)||45 V DC||45 V DC|
|Operating voltage||36 V||36 V|
|Speed||0.5 - 6 km/h (0.4 - 3.7 mph)||0.5 - 6 km/h (0.4 - 3.7 mph)|
|Motor rating||2 x 110 W||2 x 150 W|
|Climbing capability||up to 20 % restricted to wheelchair model||up to 15 % restricted to wheelchair model|
|Range per charge||up to 16 km (9.94 miles)||up to 20 km (12,42 miles)|
|Wheel dimensions||22" and 24"||24"|
|max. user weight||120 kg||160 kg|
|max. permitted total weight||170 kg (375 lb)||210 kg (463 lb)|
|Weight of components:|
|Battery pack||2 kg (4.4 lb)||2 kg (4.4 lb)|
|Drive wheel||7.8 kg (17.2 lb)||8.0 kg (17.6 lb)|
|Joystick control unit||0.6 kg (1.3 lb)||0.6 kg (1.3 lb)|
Merits Power Pack
Add a motor to your manual wheelchair, simple attachment, easy quick release removal. Works with most manual wheelchairs.
- Twin-wheel design with 136kg weight capacity
- Easy to attach to any wheelchair, simply walk behind with your thumb on the control and let the power-pack to do all the work
- With speeds up to 5.5kph and a range of up to 16km there is more than enough capacity for most days out
- Light enough to take anywhere, packing neatly and enabling the extra mobility anywhere
- Designed to give maximum attendant assistance