Reduce healthcare workplace injuries with the new StaminaLift® TS5000 Transfer System. The result of extensive research development and field testing the new StaminaLift® TS5000 Transfer System is unlike any other hospital bed mover.
Your staff will love using it because it is a pleasure to operate and you will appreciate it for its universal compatibility – the ability to connect to a wide range of beds and stretchers. With the TS5000 Transfer System you can move a wide range of acute care hospital beds including: Hill-Rom ArjoHuntleigh Stryker and Linet most patient stretchers some linen carts and trolleys.
- Unmatched compatibility with acute care beds and stretchers
- Easy to use – intuitive, effortless one person operation
- Injury prevention – fingertip controls require minimal muscle activation and an ergonomically correct operation eliminates the muscular strain that is associated with manual bed pushing injuries
- 360 degree turning radius – for easy manoeuvring through even the most challenging hospital corridors and doorways
- Keyless control with safety lockout – to prevent unauthorised use
- Sufficient charge to operate for a standard shift
Compact – operates within standard lifts or elevators
- Jaw activation indicators for easy, hands-free connections
- Jaw mechanism adjusts to capture wheel widths from 550 mm to 840 mm
- Jaw mechanism adjusts for wheel diameters from 125 mm to the 200 mm wheels found on modern stretchers
- NEW Ride on Platform to reduce impact on staff members and improve safety
the StaminaLift 2100 provides outstanding manoeuvrability and hands free bed connection. The difference between the two models is bed compatibility. The StaminaLift TS5000 is compatible with most global acute care hospital beds and stretchers. The StaminaLift 2100 model is ideal for Australian manufactured beds found throughout Australian and Hong Kong hospitals.
The StaminaLift 2100 does more than protect workers from injury; it also makes their work easier, less tiring and more enjoyable. We’ve found that once a staff member gets their hands on a StaminaLift bed mover, they don’t like to let go. Pushing beds manually is hard work, especially when you do it all day and cover distances of up to 20 km over a variety of hospital terrains.
360-degree turning circle
With the touch of a finger, the Model 2100 can turn 360-degrees for use in tight spaces, narrow hospital corridors and even in single patient rooms.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Prevents workplace injury and related workers’ compensation costs
- Single-person operation
- Easy to operate 360 degree movement for use in tight spaces
- Hands-free attachment
- 500 kg SWL
- Compact and quiet