Reduce healthcare workplace injuries with the new StaminaLift® TS5000 Transfer System. The result of extensive research development and field testing the new StaminaLift® TS5000 Transfer System is unlike any other hospital bed mover.
Your staff will love using it because it is a pleasure to operate and you will appreciate it for its universal compatibility – the ability to connect to a wide range of beds and stretchers. With the TS5000 Transfer System you can move a wide range of acute care hospital beds including: Hill-Rom ArjoHuntleigh Stryker and Linet most patient stretchers some linen carts and trolleys.
- Unmatched compatibility with acute care beds and stretchers
- Easy to use – intuitive, effortless one person operation
- Injury prevention – fingertip controls require minimal muscle activation and an ergonomically correct operation eliminates the muscular strain that is associated with manual bed pushing injuries
- 360 degree turning radius – for easy manoeuvring through even the most challenging hospital corridors and doorways
- Keyless control with safety lockout – to prevent unauthorised use
- Sufficient charge to operate for a standard shift
Compact – operates within standard lifts or elevators
- Jaw activation indicators for easy, hands-free connections
- Jaw mechanism adjusts to capture wheel widths from 550 mm to 840 mm
- Jaw mechanism adjusts for wheel diameters from 125 mm to the 200 mm wheels found on modern stretchers
- NEW Ride on Platform to reduce impact on staff members and improve safety